This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Show HN: Vault – Sports bet data aggregation app https://ift.tt/qTofeNY
Show HN: Vault – Sports bet data aggregation app Hey HN, this is Caleb and Zach, we co-founded Vault after realizing how behind the times consumer-facing tech was in the sports betting industry. After creating various products and prototypes for sports bettors for most of 2020 (many with little/no success), in early 2021 we realized a key problem that sports bettors faced... Most of them were tracking their bets, ROI, and net profit using Excel tables or other forms of manual entry. Gaining inspiration from fintech apps such as Intuit Mint and CoPilot, both of which link with your financial accounts and aggregate your data, we created Vault. An app that links with a bettor's sportsbooks (i.e. DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars) and aggregates that data. Would love to hear your thoughts, and feel free to reach out to Zach and I at info@vaultsportshq.com https://ift.tt/v7h4yi2 March 23, 2022 at 03:52AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment