This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Monday, May 23, 2022
Show HN: IndigoStack – a new native macOS app for local web development https://ift.tt/kWY1uiN
Show HN: IndigoStack – a new native macOS app for local web development Hi HN, I'm opening up the beta for IndigoStack. It's a native macOS app which provides a fresh take on how to run all the services you need for local web development. I've been building it for myself as a Laravel & Drupal developer and I'm now looking to get some beta testers on board! Check it out, and don't forget to sign up to the forums to give us your feedback! https://indigostack.app My motivation: Like many developers I've developed a love-hate relationship with the existing options for local development on a Mac. If they're virtualised, you'll often get... * high CPU usage * high RAM usage * poor filesystem performance / syncing * command line and configuration complexity And existing native solutions tend to be either too simplistic, or command line-based or both. So I've built IndigoStack with everything I liked and wanted, running everything natively on your Mac: * services are all native & fast * services are standalone; macOS updates won't ruin your setup * able to run multiple services (eg PHPs) simultaneously * easily build / start / stop / rebuild your stacks in the GUI * run multiple projects which don't interfere with each other * config-in-code; quickly and easily share stacks within a team https://ift.tt/qdVirZU May 24, 2022 at 04:29AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment