This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Show HN: Backwards automatic differentiation in ~100 lines of Python https://ift.tt/PYxAptn
Show HN: Backwards automatic differentiation in ~100 lines of Python Inspired by the recent posts on implementing forwards mode automatic differentiation, here's an attempt at the backwards mode, which is often more efficient when your function depends on many variables but outputs just one value. https://ift.tt/othNZ5w September 21, 2022 at 02:25AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment