This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Sunday, September 18, 2022
Show HN: iq – jq for images (using rust, LALRPOP) https://ift.tt/V9NDkZM
Show HN: iq – jq for images (using rust, LALRPOP) I wanted to share an experimental side project I have been working on for some time. I constantly use commands like `jq` and `yq` for processing structured data in my day job and I was curious if a similar idea could be applied to images. Another goal of mine was to get some exposure to with rust. I discovered the LALRPOP parser generator which really helped moved the project along ( https://ift.tt/l5xV6jE ) https://ift.tt/qoHWFwE September 18, 2022 at 11:28PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment