Sunday, September 25, 2022

Show HN: Outstatic an open source CMS for Next.js https://ift.tt/mqaBWgU

Show HN: Outstatic an open source CMS for Next.js Hi, I've been working on a new project for a couple of months and I'm close to launching it. It is called Outstatic, I created a landing page for it. Sing up to the waitlist to be notified when it comes out. Features include: Open source Host for free Keep your data 5 minute setup (5 minutes to live!) The CMS was built with Next.js and uses Github and Vercel as its main hosting platforms. Full site with examples and documentation coming soon. Feedback on the idea and the current landing page is appreciated. Thank you! https://outstatic.com September 25, 2022 at 11:17PM

No comments:

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo

Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...