This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Show HN: Scenery – an open-source photo-gallery with extended search https://ift.tt/q0osdv5
Show HN: Scenery – an open-source photo-gallery with extended search Hello HN! Sharing a pet project of mine. It started out as a dull photo-gallery then I tried to make it "smarter". In the process of development, I've learnt a lot about computer vision and programming in general. Current features: Search by tags (supports logical expressions, https://ift.tt/eyFhOao ) Semantic text search You can find images with similar tags, color palette or visuals/semantics Reverse image search Image anti-duplication mechanism Automatic image tagging and captioning IPFS support https://ift.tt/JVstMy8... https://ift.tt/IBF4WQa https://scenery.cx https://scenery.cx/ September 6, 2022 at 09:46PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/FSXvMuC
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment