This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Show HN: Efficient intermediate data sharing for Kedro pipelines https://ift.tt/UNxIrT2
Show HN: Efficient intermediate data sharing for Kedro pipelines Data processing pipelines are becoming increasingly complex, and intermediate data sharing is becoming the bottleneck, especially for data-intensive analytics and data preprocessing in machine learning and AI. This blog shows the possibility of efficient data sharing in data science pipelines, which naturally fits the settings of Kubernetes. It demonstrates how existing codebases can benefit from it without requiring an overhaul of the engineering effort. https://ift.tt/0v1tUoP July 19, 2023 at 03:23PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment