This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Saturday, November 9, 2024
Show HN: Jaws – a JavaScript to WASM ahead-of-time compiler https://ift.tt/5HcDiY1
Show HN: Jaws – a JavaScript to WASM ahead-of-time compiler I've open sourced a JavaScript to WASM compiler. It's an experimental tool, but given the semantics I already implemented, I'm fairly certain I am able to eventually cover 100% of JavaScript spec. Any ideas, questions or critique welcomed! If you are interested in WASM, especially with new proposals like WASM GC or exception handling, it might be a good source of seeing these features in action - the project has a few thousand lines of hand written WAT so far. https://ift.tt/w9rVjJM November 9, 2024 at 11:44PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment