This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Saturday, November 16, 2024
Show HN: Next Beats – A Modern, Customizable, Open Source Lofi Music Player https://ift.tt/M5D2BL7
Show HN: Next Beats – A Modern, Customizable, Open Source Lofi Music Player Hey everyone, I've always wanted to build my own lofi player, and I recently added it to one of my projects, You-TLDR. I decided to open-source it so more people can play around with it and make it their own. NextBeats is a modern, customizable lofi music player built with Next.js and TypeScript. It features a retro TV-style interface, YouTube integration for endless lofi streams, sound effect mixing (rain, cafe, etc.), and theme customization. Perfect for coding, studying, or relaxing, it lets you add custom channels, control music and effect volumes independently, and save settings locally. Open-source and mobile-friendly. Appreciate any feedback! https://ift.tt/8wiKHOm November 17, 2024 at 11:01AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment