This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, November 13, 2024
Show HN: Xfer, a data-transfer language https://ift.tt/v4Gjbpz
Show HN: Xfer, a data-transfer language Xfer is an experimental language I've been defining for a little while. It's intended to be a strictly-typed alternative to Json that offers a few other features, like comments, nested elements, placeholder substitution, and metadata. It's in VERY early days, so I'd love to hear your suggestions and feedback. https://ift.tt/JH2miwO November 12, 2024 at 04:35PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment