This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, December 25, 2024
Show HN: SMS Reminders for Birthdays https://ift.tt/riypFNh
Show HN: SMS Reminders for Birthdays I built a simple service that sends SMS reminders for birthdays. Why? I kept missing birthdays, even with calendar apps. This single-purpose tool is simple and (so far) reliable. Since my texting inbox has a far better signal-to-noise ratio than email or calendar events, it ensures I never miss an important date. Facebook used to serve the same purpose, but it's a dying social graph for me. https://ift.tt/n70lGeU December 25, 2024 at 11:52PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment