This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, January 15, 2025
Show HN: I Put Snake in my Resume [pdf] https://ift.tt/0UFtVwn
Show HN: I Put Snake in my Resume [pdf] I'm sure you've seen the post about putting Tetris in a PDF ( https://ift.tt/sEyn1ep ) and putting DOOM in a PDF ( https://ift.tt/GYXk9sR ). Someone suggested using this technique in a resume to potentially demonstrate your engineering skills, and being chronically unemployed, I had the chance to try that out. The vision is that some recruiter out there will take a break from work, enjoy a game of snake, before inevitably pressing reject. Take a look if you like. Like the others, it requires chromium based browsers. https://ift.tt/u52kn09 January 16, 2025 at 03:25AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment