This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Thursday, January 9, 2025
Show HN: Never let friends forget who is the winner https://ift.tt/0bDj3LS
Show HN: Never let friends forget who is the winner Hi HN, I made a simple little app to keep track of game rankings with friends. It uses the Elo system (like in chess) to adjust scores after each game. Works for board games, chess, padel, tennis, or anything that’s competitive. It’s free — give it a try https://www.shmelo.io/ January 10, 2025 at 06:17AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/FSXvMuC
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment