This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Sunday, January 12, 2025
Show HN: Professional Headshots Using AI https://ift.tt/kmpigOz
Show HN: Professional Headshots Using AI Hey HN! Launching portraitmaker.ai - pro headshots generated uniquely for your face. Instead of using a generic model, I actually train a unique Flux LoRA model on your specific selfies. The idea is pretty simple: 1. Upload 10-35 selfies 2. Within 30 mins while the model finishes training 3. Call the trained model with a bunch of custom prompts for perfect headshots The results are pretty WILD - check out some examples on the site. Flux models have really changed the game. You can do this with almost anything - for example, cat portraits, dog portraits, etc. Btw, $20 gets you: - Custom model trained on your face using Flux LoRA - 40 headshots that actually look CRAZY GOOD Traditional photographers charge you app the a*. $200-1000+ and require scheduling weeks out. Sometimes, they even charge you for custom outfits and photo retouching. But most of us don't have that kind of money to splurge on a headshot. https://ift.tt/QkCoSDL January 13, 2025 at 12:06AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment