This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, January 22, 2025
Show HN: Responding to SMS Spam with Ollama https://ift.tt/wngWzKk
Show HN: Responding to SMS Spam with Ollama I've been working on a side project to generate responses to spam with various funny LLM personas, such as a millenial gym bro and a 19th century British gentleman. By request, I've made a write-up on my website which has some humorous screenshots and made the code available on Github for others to try out [0]. A brief outline of the system: - Android app listens for incoming SMS events and forwards them over MQTT to a server running Ollama which generates responses - Conversations are whitelisted and manually assigned a persona. The LLM has access to the last N messages of the conversation for additional context. [0]: https://ift.tt/JVdzcAv I'm aware that replying can encourage/allow the sender to send more spam. Hopefully reporting the numbers after the conversation is a reasonable compromise. https://ift.tt/igrbj4M January 23, 2025 at 12:53AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/FSXvMuC
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment