This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Sunday, January 19, 2025
Show HN: We built an Anime Recommendation and streaming Website https://ift.tt/6IcSGzE
Show HN: We built an Anime Recommendation and streaming Website Me and my friend built an unique content based Recommendation System, where user can just select Anime or write synopsis and our system will find the most similar anime available. We used Qdrant Vector Database for the Recommendations. Other Features includes, Streaming, Custom watchlist creation and sharing of watchlists. We update our Database regularly and plan to introduce new features in future. https://aniversehd.com/ January 19, 2025 at 11:27PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment