This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Sunday, January 19, 2025
Show HN: Zippd – Deploy static sites in seconds (OSS) https://ift.tt/WEAkKUX
Show HN: Zippd – Deploy static sites in seconds (OSS) I built a static site deployment tool similar to GitHub Pages or Firebase Hosting And It's Open Source, Link - https://ift.tt/VCyXERW https://zippd.app/ January 20, 2025 at 08:15AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment