This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Saturday, February 15, 2025
Show HN: Blunderchess.net – blunder for your opponent every five moves https://ift.tt/Xxkws2P
Show HN: Blunderchess.net – blunder for your opponent every five moves blunderchess.net is an open source, peer-to-peer chess app where every five moves, players each get to make one blunder-move for their opponent https://ift.tt/4KOJ8RF February 16, 2025 at 05:52AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment