This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, February 4, 2025
Show HN: CoPlay – Enabling In-Room Xbox Gaming for Children's Hospitals https://ift.tt/aL30piP
Show HN: CoPlay – Enabling In-Room Xbox Gaming for Children's Hospitals Hey everybody, My name is Brady. I'm the creator of CoPlay. Think of it as an MDM/fleet management for xbox accounts and devices. Pediatric hospitals want to allow their patients to play and connect with friends, family and other patients but they have lacked the tools to facilitate and manage this in the past. A friend and I found this problem while volunteering at our local children's hospital. We are now in 6 pediatric hospitals across the US. Yup, it's a niche. But it's a cool niche. I'm sharing this to get feedback, answer questions, contribute to this amazing community and most importantly, HOPEFULLY FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN GET US CONNECTED TO SOME OF THE HIGHER UPS AT MICROSOFT/XBOX. If you have any connections at all please reach out. We believe there is an opportunity for a beautiful partnership there. Sorry for shouting ;) https://ift.tt/jf8RxZO February 5, 2025 at 02:08AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment