This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Thursday, February 20, 2025
Show HN: I built an AI voice agent for Gmail https://ift.tt/7ydBC19
Show HN: I built an AI voice agent for Gmail Hello again, HN! I’ve been using my DSL to create new voice experiences. I’ve made an AI-powered email client for Gmail that you talk to, using your microphone. (I highly recommend using earbuds or headphones! Or the best is with Ray-Ban Meta glasses.) Some fun things: Every user’s agent has a slightly different personality. You can train it by asking it to remember things for next time. And it presents some generative UI while you use it. This is the first time I’m showing this publicly. I’d love your feedback! What works well, and what doesn’t? I previously did a Show HN for ‘D&D meets Siri’: https://ift.tt/0NJL9Ya . I’m thinking of releasing the framework/DSL that I’m using to craft these experiences. Would that be interesting? Would you want to build voice apps? https://pocket.computer February 21, 2025 at 02:34AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment