This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, March 11, 2025
Show HN: Seven39, a social media app that is only open for 3 hours every evening https://ift.tt/oG0Y5Sb
Show HN: Seven39, a social media app that is only open for 3 hours every evening I built this site as a quick test if a time boxed social media experience feels better than an endless one. So far I've just been using it with friends and it feels nice, but it seems like it is time to bring it to a larger audience. Let me know what you think! It is just based on EST for now, sorry. https://www.seven39.com March 11, 2025 at 06:35AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment