This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Saturday, September 6, 2025
Show HN: Evalyze – AI investor matching from your pitch deck (feedback welcome) https://ift.tt/nvU39ME
Show HN: Evalyze – AI investor matching from your pitch deck (feedback welcome) I used to work in VC and watched good teams lose months chasing the wrong investors. I’m building Evalyze to make the unglamorous parts faster and more precise. After sign-up (email only, no card) you can: - upload a deck or paste your site - get a ranked list of relevant VCs/angels with a short “why” for each What’s different: instead of dumping a big list, we try to explain why an investor fits based on stage, sector, check size, and portfolio patterns. It’s far from perfect and we want blunt feedback before opening wider. Limits to know: - newer funds and emerging managers can be underrepresented - geo nuances are still rough - matching can over-weight buzzwords if the deck is vague I’d love critique on the ranking logic, signals you’d add/remove, and any privacy concerns. If you don’t want to upload a deck, there’s a sample you can use to see the flow. I’ll be here replying and shipping fixes as comments come in. https://ift.tt/wPh27qv September 6, 2025 at 11:10PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN https://ift.tt/FSXvMuC
Show HN This is origintracer a low level observability tool of the modern web stack. It observes nginx, Gunicorn, asynchronous Python, Uvico...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment