This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, May 5, 2026
Show HN: Explore color palettes inspired by 3000 master painter artworks https://ift.tt/L8HGJ6e
Show HN: Explore color palettes inspired by 3000 master painter artworks I built PaletteInspiration.com, a browsable archive of color palettes pulled from artworks by 3,000+ master painters (Monet, Vermeer, Raphael, Van Gogh).
Why I built it: every color palette generator I tried converged on the same five muted pastels. Painters spent centuries figuring out color and we mostly ignore that body of work when picking colors for digital design.
Please share your feedback on the Color Harmony Explorer - drag the wheel to any color and it shows which hues master painters historically paired with it (not only standard complementary, analogous, triadic, etc.) It is solely based on co-occurrence across thousands of real paintings. Not algorithmic color theory rules - actual empirical pairings. No signup, no paywall, no email capture. Just curious what people think. https://ift.tt/aZkWH0K May 5, 2026 at 11:43PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment