This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Thursday, May 7, 2026
Show HN: Kstack – Skill pack for monitoring/troubleshooting K8s in Claude Code https://ift.tt/GQauRgE
Show HN: Kstack – Skill pack for monitoring/troubleshooting K8s in Claude Code Hi All, Recently I've been using Claude Code a lot for debugging cluster issues and I realized I was performing similar tasks repeatedly so I decided to package them up into skills so I could call them up more easily (e.g. `/investigate`, `/audit-security`, `/audit-outdated`). I'm calling the skill pack "kstack" and the goal is to be able to monitor and troubleshoot K8s from within Claude Code. Here's the source:
https://ift.tt/EuZHrF2 Here are the docs:
https://kstack.sh/ If you have time I'd love to get some feedback on the project! Andres https://ift.tt/EuZHrF2 May 7, 2026 at 10:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment