This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Show HN: I made a Raspberry with Qwen my local car AI https://ift.tt/RjpnxgM
Show HN: I made a Raspberry with Qwen my local car AI Found that you can actually run a 35B Qwen model on a Pi with very impressive intelligence and stability. Built connectors for car ODB to read all about car internals, and manufacturer's cloud service for stuff like changing AC or opening/ locking doors. Gave it info such as the full car manual. And then hooked it up with my other agents in our discussion room! So now it can answer car questions such as "when should I add oil and what kind of oil?" and help you fully offline, and when online talk with the agent family that includes all the most powerful models so they know how the car is, plan new features and develop itself with them. For example, if car breaks and can't move the car agent informs my agent family and they can already look for a suitable train ticket without me needing to check things or do something. https://ift.tt/jBSsEwo August 25, 2026 at 08:50PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: I made a Raspberry with Qwen my local car AI https://ift.tt/RjpnxgM
Show HN: I made a Raspberry with Qwen my local car AI Found that you can actually run a 35B Qwen model on a Pi with very impressive intellig...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment