This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Friday, October 9, 2026
Show HN: Apogee: Rebuilding Mozilla's Orbit, fully local and private https://ift.tt/5Xk3gMm
Show HN: Apogee: Rebuilding Mozilla's Orbit, fully local and private Hey everyone! Last year, Mozilla released Orbit, an AI-powered browser summarizer hosted on a GCP server. After people started digging into the extension, they discovered things like backend endpoints such as store_result. Eventually, Mozilla discontinued the project. For the past month, I’ve been trying to rebuild Orbit from scratch, but with one major difference: Apogee is fully local and privacy-focused. Apogee doesn’t send or store your data. It can directly connect to your local Ollama instance for inference. I’ve also added WebGPU integration for Chrome and Transformers.js for Firefox to provide faster, local responses. It can summarize: Articles and websites, YouTube and Billie videos, Wikipedia articles ,Hacker News and Reddit threads. Install Apogee: Chrome: https://ift.tt/W4P8lUy ... Firefox: https://ift.tt/Cv5yfn9 Obviously it is far from complete. Would love to hear your feedback and suggestions! https://ift.tt/y6CnMlS October 9, 2026 at 01:06PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 https://ift.tt/5ZsPY8Q
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 I have been playing with a lot of $20 devices with no keyboards or scr...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment