This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Friday, October 9, 2026
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 https://ift.tt/5ZsPY8Q
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 I have been playing with a lot of $20 devices with no keyboards or screens. I wanted to use speech to interact with them, but without it having to run through a cloud service or use a fixed command vocabulary. I worked with Claude to implement high performance 4bit int kernels for the ESP32S3 and P4 and quantize some larger STT and TTS models. Surprisingly, it's quite usable on these tiny boards. Also includes a finetuned model that can better cope with my diesel drones, hacking coughs, and mumbling. Works with Micropython (RAM scarcity issues) and AtomVM (better). https://ift.tt/cagtmj4 October 10, 2026 at 03:03AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 https://ift.tt/5ZsPY8Q
Show HN: Babytalk: Offline speech to text and text to speech on ESP32 I have been playing with a lot of $20 devices with no keyboards or scr...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment