This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Monday, November 11, 2024
Show HN: Automatically tweet (X) the music you're enjoying on Spotify https://ift.tt/86hYKUt
Show HN: Automatically tweet (X) the music you're enjoying on Spotify Hey HN! Excited to show a project called Bopping that makes it effortless to share the music your enjoying on X (Twitter). Bopping connects to both your Spotify and X (Twitter) accounts, tracks your listening activity, and automatically tweets out your top 3 tracks every day (timeframe adjustable in settings). When it knows an artists handle, it will tag that artist in the tweet, which has resulted in some nice artist/fan interactions. I often get artists retweeting or liking my tweets which feels very cool. It's been fun to see the tweets from the small group of people using it on my timeline. Would love for you to give it a try. Excited to hear feedback and see what tracks everyone’s vibing to. You can see some other bops here: https://ift.tt/4gj0N6c... All bops are also added into a (rather eclectic) playlist: https://ift.tt/h6E4sv9... https://bopping.to November 12, 2024 at 03:51AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment