This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Monday, November 11, 2024
Show HN: DocSend, but Made 10x Cheaper https://ift.tt/hwKlkvd
Show HN: DocSend, but Made 10x Cheaper Hey HN, founder of Peony here. Most founders use DocSend to share investment or sales docs and have to pay $65 to $300 a month to get the security and analytics features. It pains me to see startups getting ripped off when the availability of technologies such as Clickhouse makes real time analytics almost a trivial feature to implement in 2024. We think it's time to end the carnage and democratize the technology. We set ourselves a high bar: we don't want to build another DocSend - we want it to be a far more superior product and also 10x cheaper. After a couple of months of work, I'm proud to share with you Peony - a first preview into what we believe will be the future of file sharing. In addition to the analytics and security features you'd expect coming from DocSend, we built Peony to be flexible and adaptable across all your file sharing needs and give you the ability to deeply personalize your file share per recipient. I'd love to hear what you think? We are the Prometheus stealing fire from the guarded Olympian mountains. Help us win the rebellion. https://peony.ink/ November 12, 2024 at 12:58AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment