This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Monday, November 11, 2024
Show HN: Flash Kitty – Archive of Adobe/Macromedia Flash Movies from Flash Kit https://ift.tt/3j8HZiy
Show HN: Flash Kitty – Archive of Adobe/Macromedia Flash Movies from Flash Kit After realizing a few months ago that the current flashkit owners didn't really back up any of the user submitted movies, and getting some Flash nostalgia, I created this working Flash Kit archive using data from the Wayback Machine/Internet Archive. It uses Raffle so you can watch the submitted movies in a modern browser without needing plugins. It's not curated so you'll find a variety of things, some things are really creative and can be used for inspiration. https://ift.tt/QXaDyf1 November 11, 2024 at 11:11PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server https://ift.tt/Nl4r1Fo
Show HN: Gat – Version large files with Git, without an LFS server Hi HN, I built Gat because I wanted one thing from data versioning: check...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment