Thursday, August 13, 2026

Show HN: OpenCode Senses, An insanely fast and highly accurate vision plugin https://ift.tt/w4KDAJQ

Show HN: OpenCode Senses, An insanely fast and highly accurate vision plugin The vision plugin for OpenCode that truly understands images. Inspect, read, and reason about any screenshot or picture with deeper understanding than any other plugin — fully local, private, and free. Normally, it takes 300ms to analyse one image on my laptop, which is pretty fast for a local vision model. I use moondream2 as my vision model, you can set your custom model like moondream3.1 if you have a good GPU (for comparison I have currently have an RTX 3050). It works cross-platform. Just follow the README. If you like my work, you leave me a tip as an act for supporting open source!! Looking for some feedback! Thank you. NPM: https://ift.tt/4IqAhgn https://ift.tt/UJiDBM2 August 13, 2026 at 11:43PM

No comments:

Show HN: LymeScribe – one computer on your network transcribes for the rest https://ift.tt/TvrWpyE

Show HN: LymeScribe – one computer on your network transcribes for the rest Transcribed with LymeScribe just before posting this: "I re...