This is a autopost bolg frinds we are trying to all latest sports,news,all new update provide for you
Wednesday, August 12, 2026
Show HN: Programmable timer web app (for gym workouts or stretching sessions) https://ift.tt/QwO6dkg
Show HN: Programmable timer web app (for gym workouts or stretching sessions) Over the last couple of months, I’ve been building a timer web app for myself that I use for workout and stretching sessions. My main use-case is gym routines that consist of repeatable sequences, e.g. where you are holding certain positions for a set time (rinse and repeat). The app counts down the program, beeps, and reads the activities out loud. Two things (I suppose) are special about it: - The timers are “programmable”, so you can freely express your own routines and procedures in a declarative notation. - The app is all static (no backend): the entire program is encoded in the URL and can be bookmarked or shared/transferred via QR-code. You can check it out at https://ift.tt/naEmYB7 , optionally with a demo program pre-loaded: https://ift.tt/HpwdZfz . Source code is at https://ift.tt/03I2UfR . I’ve also written up a small behind-the-scenes on my blog: https://ift.tt/THupEMG https://ift.tt/naEmYB7 August 12, 2026 at 11:57PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Show HN: Revline – an AI web app that researches TikTok and Instagram for you https://ift.tt/17tH8Br
Show HN: Revline – an AI web app that researches TikTok and Instagram for you I build revline because i was trying to figure out how viral c...
-
Show HN: I built Dirac, Hash Anchored AST native coding agent, costs -64.8 pct Fully open source, a hard fork of cline. Full evals on the gi...
-
Show HN: Pixel text renderer using CSS linear-gradients (no JavaScript) I've been playing around with rendering pixel text using only CS...
-
Show HN: Total Recall – write-gated memory for Claude Code https://ift.tt/G7AugiK February 6, 2026 at 05:26AM
No comments:
Post a Comment